If you are renting or have purchased an instrument from the Indy Flute Shop, you want to be sure to have it serviced at least every year. Thankfully, this is a very easy process. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Call Erin at 317-813-2044 to let us know that your instrument needs service. We’ll arrange for a loaner to be sent to your school so your student isn’t without an instrument for class.
**Keep this in mind: our standard rental pool at Paige’s Music consists of more basic, student level instruments. We have a small pool of higher quality, open-hole loaners available, but these go quickly. If you have an upcoming performance or solo and need a more comparable instrument, please do not hesitate to let Erin know–she can nearly always make arrangements for a similar instrument to be sent out.
2. Our District Manager will bring the loaner with him on his next visit to your school. He will also pick up your instrument and bring it back to the store for servicing. Most of the time your instrument will be returned to you the following week.
You can also choose to drop off the instrument at the Indy Flute Shop, as well as pick it up when it is finished.
You can also do this online.
1. Go to our website at www.paigesmusic.com
2. Hover over “My Account” and click on “Loaner Request”
3. Fill in the form and click on the orange “Submit” button
Please note: this will not cover higher-quality loaners. If you need to make special arrangements, please contact Erin directly via phone or email.
TIP: If you fill this form out after our store hours and we visit your school the next day, there’s a very good chance that we won’t have your loaner with us. If possible, try to make these requests before we close the night before.
As always, if you have any questions or experience any problems along the way, please contact us at 317-813-2044.
Leave a Comment